Girls can wear a leotard, but it is not required. Tights/Leggings may be worn provided they are FOOTLESS. Athletic attire without belts, buckles, buttons, zippers or snaps may be worn. Long hair, or hair that falls in one’s face must be tied or clipped back or put up in a pony tail. Boys should wear a T-shirt and gym shorts. Sweat pants or warm ups are also OK. The most important consideration in clothing is freedom of movement. Loose or baggy clothing should be avoided. Gum, food, jewelry, belts and street clothes are not allowed in the gym. Due to spotting concerns, exposed midriffs are not permitted.
Although it is always best to attend your regularly scheduled classes, we do allow 2 make-ups per session. All make-ups must be scheduled by contacting the office. Make-ups MUST be completed in the session in which the missed classes occurred. NO MONEY WILL BE REFUNDED FOR MISSED CLASSES.
Sick Kid Policy
When class or team students are not feeling well, please help us keep everyone at the gym healthy by following these guidelines:
- Students must be fever free for 24 hours before coming to the gym.
- If the student did not attend or was sent home from daycare or school, they should not be coming to gymnastics until they have felt better for 24 hours.
- If the student has any visible sign of illness (runny nose, etc) or cannot cover their cough, they should not be coming to gymnastics until they have felt better for 24 hours.
- If the student has had any bouts of diarrhea, vomiting, or nausea, they should not be coming to gymnastics until they have felt better for 24 hours.
- Should the student be diagnosed with a serious communicable illness (anything more severe than the common cold) please notify the gym immediately so we can begin the decontamination process.
If one of the above reasons causes you to need additional make ups, please let us know and we would be happy to accommodate! We thank you in advance for keeping the gym as germ free as possible.
Parents and guests are welcome to view all of CGA’s classes from our designated viewing area. Please do not enter the gym area.
CGA offers Open Gym to students, and non-students. Children age 6 and under must be accompanied by a parent onto the gym floor. Check the gym for dates, times and cost. Parents bringing children of any age to the day time open gyms must accompany their children onto the floor.
Closings / Class Cancellations
CGA will close for Labor Day, Trick or Treat Night, Thanksgiving Day and weekend, Martin Luther King Day, Presidents’ Day, Memorial Day, and the Fourth of July. Closings due to inclement weather will be on a case-by-case basis. If area schools close, please call the gym and listen to the recorded message or check our Facebook and Instagram pages. Call the office to schedule make-ups for missed classes. Make-ups will be offered for any canceled classes.
Families with 2 students enrolled may take a 10% discount off the second class tuition. Families with 3 students enrolled may take 20% discount off the third class tuition. Students may take a second class at 33% off!
Upon enrollment at CGA, each student must pay a $40.00 annual registration fee. Families with more than one student are charged an additional $10 per student. Registration fees are good for 12 months.
Refunds will be given after the second class if not completely delighted. Credits and/or refunds will not be given after the second class. In cases of injury, a doctors note must be presented to receive a refund. THE REGISTRATION FEE IS NON-REFUNDANBLE.